|Remove||Item||Quantity × Price|
|Your cart is empty|
Terms & Conditions
By using this site you are acknowledging that you have read and agree with the following terms and conditions. These terms and conditions may be changed or added to at any time.
Most items are held in stock but some of the items are made to order. If an item is in stock it will be dispatched as soon as possible, usually within 5 days of placing the order. Items that need to be made to order will be dispatched in 2-3 weeks at most.
Any time or date stated for delivery is an estimate only.
If you require an item urgently for a special date or event please contact Heavy Gretel and we will try our best to accommodate your requirements.
All items are sent either via Royal Mail 1st Class post, or Royal Mail Special Delivery.
All orders over £100 are automatically eligible for free shipping, free shipping will be added at the checkout once the order total reaches £100.
An additional Click & Collect service is available for no charge, please read below.
Click & Collect
If you would prefer to collect your order from our store, please make an order as usual via the website.
At the checkout page you will be provided with an opportunity to select the "Collect in store" delivery option.
Shortly after you place your order using the Click & Collect service, you will be contacted by Heavy Gretel via email to arrange a suitable collection time and day. Once the collection date has been confirmed, please bring your order confirmation email to the shop as proof of purchase and your order will be released.
Orders for stock items can be cancelled any time before dispatch but you must inform Heavy Gretel in writing by email.
Please note that orders for goods which have been specially commissioned, customised or personalised to order cannot be cancelled.
If for some reason you would like to return your purchase, please return it unworn and in the original packaging within 30 days - please get in touch before doing so to see if we can help in any way and so we know to expect it.
Refunds will be made using the same method as the original payment within 30 days.
Faulty or incorrect goods
If your goods arrive faulty, damaged or are not what you ordered you must inform Heavy Gretel within 7 days of delivery and we will help you to resolve any issues as quickly as possible. Wilful, malicious damage or negligence will void any rights you have to take advantage of the refund or exchange policies.
Goods which are thought to be faulty after this time will be treated case by case. Please contact Heavy Gretel to discuss the problem.
Prices shown on the site are in £ GBP and are inclusive of VAT. We reserve the right to change the prices at any time without prior notice to you. We may from time to time offer promotional discount codes (either directly or via third parties). These codes may only be applied to purchases of full-price items and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or discounts.
All orders are subject to acceptance and availability of goods ordered. Heavy Gretel reserves the right to refuse any order.
Description of goods
Every effort has been made to ensure all images are a true representation of the finished product but due to the handmade nature of Heavy Gretel's products, slight variations may occur between pieces. Handmade products may vary slightly in colour and finish due to the nature of the processes and materials used. Please note that colours and images may vary depending on the monitor and browser you are using. Images may not be actual size. Please refer to the individual product dimensions provided for the actual size of each piece.
The physical shop is currently closed due to Covid-19 restrictions in the UK.
The online shop is open 24 hours a day, however emails and social media messages are replied to between 10.00 - 17.00 Monday to Friday. Messages received outside of these hours will aim to be replied to within 24 hours, but may take longer if received on weekends or evenings.
Email: [email protected]
February 2020, 1000 Followers Competition Terms & Conditions
- There is 1 prize comprising of the products shown in the photo shared via Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Open to UK & EU residents aged 16 and over.
- Closing date for entries is 11.59pm GMT on Saturday 22nd February.
- Only one entry per person.
- Entrants must leave a comment on the Facebook / Instagram / Twitter promotional post telling me what they would like to see more of in the shop in 2020.
- The winner will be chosen at random.
- The winner will be informed by a reply to their comment plus a direct message within 28 days of the closing date and will need to respond within 28 days or a new winner will be chosen.
- The winner’s name will be available on request and published in the Heavy Gretel newsletter and on social media accounts.
- The prize will be emailed within 7 days of the winner confirming their address.
- The promoter is Heavy Gretel, Worthing.
- By participating in this prize draw, entrants confirm they have read, understood and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Instagram or Twitter.